Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Heart Weekends...

I can't believe it's Sunday night already where does the time go!?!? Yesterday I attended a baby shower for a girl in my bible study. It was real nice. It was great to catch up with some friends I don't get a chance to talk to much. Afterwards Tricia and I headed to Pasadena for some Christmas shopping and a nice dinner. We ended up going to The Yard House. It was good. On the way home I got so sleepy and fell asleep at 9:30 but them was up from 2:30-4....i have the weirdest sleeping patterns.

After church today I went to lunch with my friend Lynn and then we went to a jewelry party thrown by my pastor's wife Lori. She has the cutest stuff. You need to check out her website. www.heartworksbylori.com. I found some great Christmas gifts. Tonight I have church then will stop by a Christmas party for some students at the college. We will be playing a little ice hockey. YES!!!

*Today I am thankful for peace that surpasses ALL understanding.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Yum the Yard House! I remember those fun shopping outings and restaurant trips...good times girls! The three amigos will reunite soon!!