Friday, December 14, 2007

Another Celebration...


We like to par-tay at The Master's College and last night finished my fourth work party for Christmas. I must say the best was saved for last! I hosted a dinner for everyone in my office. We went to Wood Ranch which is always yummy. I was able to share with everyone how grateful I am for the hard workers they are but also the blessing they have been in my life not just profesionally but personally. I spend more time with these people than anyone else and we are truly a family that shares the ups and downs of life together. To their spouses I had the opportunity to share how much I appreciate them as well. This job affects the whole family due to the busyness and travels of the the job and the support they receive from their spouses is encouraging and needed. It is definetly a family affair and it's one for which I'm most grateful. It was a great night of food, fun and fellowship (this is how I rate a good evening if you have all the F's).

A big thanks to Joe Keller for entertaining us with all of his most embarrasing moments, I love to laugh and needed it! Also, thanks to Brady Schenk for doing a little splitsville with me!

*Today I am thankful for heat. It's getting cold here in California and I've loved waking up in the mornings all cozy in my bed and it not being freezing. When i walk out into the living room I feel the warm air blowing. YES!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Pretty pic of you!! Check out my blog today for a funny post. Oh and by the way you can't complain about cold, the high is 35 here today and I am going to slide down my icy driveway...xoxo

Love ya!