Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ivy...



Yesterday I took a half day of vacation as I needed to use up some time before next Friday or I lose it. I was missing Ivy so I went over to see her. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and get a work out while we were kicking it together. I ran with her to the park and then we played. It was a sweet time. We laughed, chased eachother, went down the slide together, and just had fun being together. I adore my neice and consider her a blessing. It's been so fun to see her grow. She calls me at least once a day to talk jibberish. She said my name for the first time the other day. I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

myyrfgvghho;l;lhhgtfgrfdfgvbbnn....that's from Ivy saying"Thank you Aunt Hollie for spending time with me and for letting my mom lay in bed and watch a Christmas movie." When does that ever get to happen?

Wendy Penberthy said...

aaaw, she's wearing one of Kate's sweatsuits, she looks so cute in it! It looks cold there, her cheeks are all rosey!