Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mason Gorsh...My nephew


I had to show you this post my brother did on my nephew. Seriously he is the cutest thing. He's so senstive and tender hearted too. I love him. Here is the post verbatium...

"This very presidential picture of Mason should remind us all that we need to get out and vote in the months to come. Get informed, reflect on your values and know which republican you're voting for. These are very important times in our countries history and we need to be involved. God bless this country, God bless the great state of Iowa, and God bless the Iowa Hawkeyes! Vote for Mason in 2052."

I love my family! :)

2 comments:

612 SW 50th Street said...

Now I'm writing your blog too? That's OK, anything for free publicity for Mason's 2052 Presidential campaign!

Kelli said...

I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP!!!!! I love me some Mason.