Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Greetings...


Thought you would all like to see our Admissions Christmas card that we send out. (Ok it's a slow blogging day!) :)


*Today I am thankful for Sue Richardson. Sue is an older lady who answers the phone here at TMC. Sue constantly tells me she's praying for me, will send me an encouraging note or verse or will just come to give me a hug. Today she wrote out a verse for me and delivered it with a hug. It is "May mercy, peace and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1:2

4 comments:

Jonathan Holmes said...

Am I going to be getting one of these? Please tell me yes!

Happy Hollie said...

ummm......YES!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hollie... you look SMOKIN'..... hee hee!!

Swimwife said...

Ok love the Christmas card! We never had one this cute:) I agree with wendy..you're a hottie:)
I also love Sue and I love reading your blog! It makes me miss TMC..love you girl
Staci