Friday, December 28, 2007

I HEART Christmas Vacation...



I always look forward to the holiday as the college shuts down the week between Christmas and New Years! I have had to work on and off perodically but the sleeping in and not having to get ready in the morning has been wonderful. I spent the last day and a half in Palm Springs with Summer. We checked out a house her parents were looking at and did girl stuff. (shopping, talking, pedicures, and had good conversations on what we are learning in our studies.) It was a good time. I included some pictures for all you in the mid-west. This is us hot-tubbing in the 50 degree weather....HOLLA! Have I said how much i love Southern Cali?

Ivy is coming over to spend the night tonight as Kelli, Matt, Mom and dad are going to a party. I hope everyone out there is having a blessed week with loved ones!

1 comment:

Swimwife said...

I heart happy hollie!!!! Looks like you and sum had so much fun! I love you girls! I wish I could hang out in PS with yall!!
love ya
Staci