Saturday, December 8, 2007

Adventures in Southern Cal...




Tricia and I wanted to burn the calories today so we decided to go try out these trails over by our house. We started down this secluded path in search of a waterfall. We ended up on quite an adventure. It was a beautiful trek and we unintentionally did some rock climbing. If you ever want a great work out in a beautiful setting give me a call!



We started walking and saw a sign pointing it's way to a waterfall. We went about 20 minutes off the road and we found it. There wasn't much water but it was beautiful regardless. We ran into some guys who told us there is usually a lot more water so we will be making this a regular part of our workout. We felt very athletic and adventurous. It was a beautiful, secluded and quiet. (mom I will be careful and not trek it alone) IT was another great opportunity to thank God for his beautiful creation.



It was a good day! I love southern Cal!

1 comment:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Holl, I went hiking there a few times when I was at TMC, it is sooo beautiful and those guys are right, the waterfalls are usually really big and really pretty!! I love that place!