Thursday, December 6, 2007

Madison Grace Gorsh



This is the newest edition to the Gorsh Gang. This is Kyle's (my younger brother) third chld. I haven't met her yet but am really excited to. It's hard being so far away from my two nieces and nephew but I appreciate getting regular updates and pictures from my sister in law Becca. I love my sister in law and really appreciate how she talks to the kids about their aunts in California. The kids know who we are because of their mom's influence. (Bec, it means a lot to me!) They are so fun. They just posted a fun video on my oldest neice Mayah. Check it out at http://gorshlife.blogspot.com

* Today I'm thankful for Julie Gephards. I lalways love our time together. Thanks for finally making it happen. Thank you for dinner, sharing your family with me and girl time. It was a blast. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little girl is soooo cute!! I wonder who her parents are?;) Love ya, Becca