Friday, November 30, 2007


These are my dear friends Jared and Angela Rankin. We had dinner tonight at a cute little cafe called Abby Lane in Santa Clarita. It's one of my favorite spots...CHECK it OUT! After dinner we went to Claim Jumpers for coffee and dessert. I love Ang and Jared. We try to get together at least once or twice a month for what we like to call Family Dinner. Ang is such a caring and loving friend. What I appreciate about Jared is the way he calls me out of things. There is no beating around the bush with him. I love watching them with one another and it's great to see how they compliment one another so well. They are a blessing in my life.

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Love your blog girl!! Thinking of you right now as am cooking, watching the snowfall out my kitchen and listening to JT!!!

Love and miss you!!! Jen

Shannon H. said...

Um, I'm miffed that you were at Abbey Lane and didn't call. I live right across the street!

:)