Monday, December 3, 2007

Person of the Week: Megan Schenk



Megan was the first person I hired at The Master's College. I hired her as the Office Manager. (aka Hollie's personal assistant) If I had to come up with one word to describe Megan it would be faithful. Megan has been such an encourager of me both personally and professionally. She is always looking out for me at work. If anyone tries to mess with me Megan is right there to back me up. I know Megan loves me not only becasue she tells me but more so becasue she shows me. Megan has an innocence about her that few have but most admire. She has taught me alot and challenged me as a Christian.

Here are some reasons why I am thankful for Megs: 1. Her faithfulness. 2. Her pursuit of our friendship. 3. Her love for the Lord that has taught me a thing or two. 4. Her teachability. 5. She shares my trials and rejoices me with me. 6. Her innocence. 7. Her friendship.


Meg, I love you and am thankful for you in my life. You are always encouraging me and showing your love for me in a variety of ways. Thank you for your faithfulness in praying for me and walking through this time of life with me. You are forever a part of my family and I am so thankful for you this day!

1 comment:

The Orchard Christian Church said...

Sounds like you're pretty happy up there. Although I'm thankful for my education at Dallas Theological Seminary, I would describe that more as "intense" than "happy"- kind of like drinking from a fire hose. At this point, I feel like I've recovered from it though.

If you know of someone who is interested in driving a little farther south and participating in a new church plant, they can check us out.