Thursday, December 27, 2007



I finally got around to getting some Christmas photos posted. It was a great time as my parents were able to come out this year. They arrived on Ivy's birthday which made it extra special. I haven't spent a Christmas with my parents in about three years so it was nice for us to be together. Kelli's cooking was off the hook all day long. One thing I love about Kelli is her love for food. I think she had the menu planned for about a month. Breakfast, snacks, and the main meal were all yummy. We were blest to share our family fun with my friend John as he was unable to go home this year. It was such a nice day to be with loved ones. We had lots of stories and laughs all day long. (There's NEVER a dull moment with the fam!) The only thing missing was Kyle, Becca and the kids.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

....I had my menu done about two and a half months ago! Holla!!!

Jenny M. said...

Love the pics! Looks like you all had fun, I will post ours soon too! I got a new digital camera...ya gyl!

I shipped your bday gift today, let me know when you get it!

Love you!!

Joe Clark said...

Hey, I just recently learned that you are into blogging (from Grandma). And now I see Kelli & Kyle are too. Cool. I'll have to try and keep up with you'all on your blogs. ;-)

Bill and Jenn said...

Lexy got the same kitchen set as Ivy did!! So fun! Glad you had a Merry Christmas, and I'll be thinking of you on your birthday!!! We head out to FL today. Happy New Year & Happy Birthday!
Love ya!