Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!


Happy Birthday Jenny McCown! Jenny is one of my closest friends. She is such a happy positive person and one of my funnest friends. Jenny got married in September 2006 and moved to Yakima, WA. I miss her! Before she got married Jenny, Tricia and I had become what I would like to call "Charlie's Angels". My favorite memories here in CA were those times with Jenny and Tricia. We have been through a lot together, traveled alot and we were the concert queens! I consider her friendship a wonderful gift from God and am so thankful she is in my life. Jenny just became a mom to Olivia and she is doing great.


I love you Jenny and wish I could spend this day with you. Know that you are a loved and I can't wait to see you and meet little Olivia!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Yah girl!! Thanks for the nice words...I wish we were together too. At Glen Ivy spa and then to a yummy restaurant! You, me, Jen and Trish.

Love you! Jen

Happy Hollie said...

Now that would be a GREAT day! January?!?!?!?!? i love you sis.