Saturday, December 8, 2007

I love TMC College Students...



This morning I had all my staff and interns over for our Annual Intern Christmas party. We had everyone wake up and come in their pajamas. We had stockings for them, a smorgasboard of food, and we did a white elephant gift exchange. There were 23 of us that piled into my house and it was a great time just to be together. This was a time for the staff to communicate to these students how much we love and appreciate their hard work this last semester before they take off for Christmas break.


The white elephant gift that I choose was NSync thank you cards, buttons, and autograph cards....how perfect for me. Holla for JT! :) Everyone knew not to take my gift! It was a special time for us to be together outside of the office.


*Today I was reminded how blessed I am for the people the Lord has placed in the office. I am so thankful for this extension of my family. I consider this one of the biggest blessings from the Lord. I love you guys and am so thankful you are in my life. You make my job much easier!

1 comment:

mom said...

Hol, Your home looks nice. Looks like everyone had fun. Love ya, Mom