Friday, December 7, 2007

Tis the Season...

Blogging everyday is a challenge! I probably would have skipped today had it not been for all of the shout outs I've been given regarding how my blog has become a beloved daily reading. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I love my "Would you Rather Questions" because it's a little interactive and I enjoy reading people's answers. I will add this to the weekly posts. The past two days have been a busy joy. Last night John and I went out for sushi and then off to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater. It was entertaining. The leading lady had a set of pipes on her that blew me away. She was really good! It' s amazing to me all the details that go into some of these shows. It was a fun and enjoyable evening.

Today was another busy day at work: 2 meetings, three interviews, going through about 30 files and trying to get ready for out intern Christmas party tommorow. We also had our all staff/faculty Christmas party at work tonight. It was really nice. I took pictures but havent had a chance to download them so that wil be coming later. I am so blessed to have such an amazing office. These people have really become an extension of my family. All of the girls in my office took lunch to my house to decorate and get set up for the morning. Everyone is coming over at 9 AM for a "pajama Christmas" party. We are having tons of different breakfeast foods, we prepared stocking stuffers for everyone and are doing a white elephant gift exchange. I had the guys in the office be in charge of that so you never know what we will end up with. I'll make sure to take pictures and let you all know how it goes tommorow.

* Today I am thankful for my bed. It is seriously the best bed i've ever slept on. It is so comfortable and I ENJOY it. I have the best, softest, most cuddley blankets and I love getting in my bed! When my friends come to my house I tell them to lay on it and enjoy it for a minute since it's so comfortable. Yeah bed! I love you.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

I love that bed too and am thankful to have experienced an entire night sleep in it!! Good to chat today...I am praying for you always and love you!