Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan and JT!


Happy Birthday to Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Holmes. Jonathan is a dear friend of mine. He worked with me the last 3 years but moved to OH with his wife this last summer. I have never met anyone like Jonathan (he is so knowledgable, has many talents and has a love for Celine Dion like none other) and he's a friend who I've grown to appreciate and respect. He is wise beyond years and his friendship has been missed this year. (can't wait to see you in a few weeks.)
JT (My Love): Cry me a River....i wish i could see you today on your birthday but you're Gone. Aint nobody love you like i love you. This Senorita will Take it From Here.

I'm in Alexndria, VA this morning. I am here on the East Coast with my co-worker (and friend)Pete. He was coming out to meet with some different agencies and Regent University. I decided to tag along and here we are. It's cold here. I'm not looking forward to that. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

*Today I'm thankful for having a travel companion. I'm so used to taking these trips alone and it's nice to get to travel with someone.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

I just saw Justin's Superbowl Pepsi commercial...Hilarious!

Hope you are having fun in the cold...it's nice here, I'm enjoying every minute until I have to leave on Saturday :-(

Love you!! OH and happy Birthday to Jonathan too!