Thursday, January 17, 2008



This has become my new favorite coffee! IT is so good. I've had the regular, decaf and the Cinnamon spice and they are all tasty. When I have company over I always offer coffee so they can experience this little treasure. As I sit here typing I'm enjoying a little cup of dunkin. Check it out... you can now purchase it at most grocery stores and even Wal-mart.

I also wanted to share a verse that encouraged me this morning.

Romans 11:33 "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out!"

I rest in the fact that God has me in this place for this day and I praise Him for it. He will faithfully guide me throughout life to just where He wants me to be a I seek to do His will! I truly take comfort in that.



*Today I am thankful for my new Kirk Franklin Cd (thanks Gary for finding it and hooking the sista up!)

4 comments:

Julie Gebhards said...

I love dunkin coffee too! I wish I was at Starbucks with you now drinking a cup of coffee...

Wendy Penberthy said...

i wish i like coffee so i could try it!

Kelli said...

Hook the sista up with some Kirk Franklin!

Julie Gebhards said...

Here we are communicating through comments again... no, we didn't come to truth and life, Kurt had an elders meeting, and I couldn't drag all of the kids there on a school night by myself- just inviting disaster and bad attitudes! Maybe tomorrow...