Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my momma's birthday! HOLLA Girl!! I wish I could spend the day with her to love on her and let her know I love her and appreciate her. This picture is fom a month ago when my mom and dad were out visiting. Kel and I took my mom out for her birthday to celebrate early.

Mom, I love you! Thank you for being a hard faithful worker. Thank you for loving me, caring for me and wanting nothing but the best for me. Thanks for being my biggest fan and always being available to me. I love you so much!



*Today I'm thankful for the girls in my book club. I loved our time together last night. Thanks for encouraging, listening, and sharing. I love you girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hollie - i have learned so much about you through your blog! thanks for your honesty and sharing about yourself and what you are learning. i love having you as part of our study and book club. i just wanted to let you know too that i prayed for you this morning as well. have a safe & fun trip to DC!