Friday, January 25, 2008

It seems like the rain is never ending. Last night I braved the cold and torrential downpour to meet up with two beloved friends. Maryann and Lamey encompass what a true friend looks like. They are so much fun, they love God, we have a great time together. I can show them the good and bad and they love me either way. They are two who are constantly pursuing me, loving me, and are faithful to me in so many areas. They are a HUGE blessing in my life. I've had two different people tell me this week that they have noticed that I have great friends who love me and that is so true. I have thought about that a lot lately and God has immensly blessed me in my friendships. I am abundantly rich!

*Today I'm thankful that I arrived at work safely considering the flooding in Placerita Canyon.

No comments: