Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Girls...


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these girls! The last 3-4 years of my life have been spent with Tricia,Jenny and Jen. They have been my closest confidants, traveling buddies, body bootcamp companions and we are the concert queens. I look at them and know that God gave them to me as a gift.

Jenny (picture above) got married over a year ago and moved to Yakima, WA. We still talk weekly and never miss a beat with eachother. She brought her daughter Olivia down for a few weeks and Grandma babysat last night so we could all go out and have a little reunion. It was so sweet. I love you girls and love it that you are in my life!

*Today I am thankful for Jenny's husband Brian. That he allowed her to come down and spend time with her family and friends while he's working hard up North! Holla Brian!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

I am thankful for Brian too! He's the best! Last night was sooo fun and it made me realize how much I love and appreciate my bestest friends...

I hope you can come up and visit soon! Love you.

Julie Gebhards said...

Hollie, your blog makes me happy!! Thanks for sharing your heart with all of us, you are a blessing! Let's get together again soon! ~Julie