Saturday, January 12, 2008

These are a few of my Favorite things...

Sometimes it's just hard to blog. I dont really have a problem finding things to say it's more of a matter of "Do I really want to share THAT?" I've decided that on slow blogging days I'm going to share a few of my favorites. Today I will share two things that I love. I was fortunate to actually enjoy both of these things this morning.
The first: STARBUCKS. My favorite starbucks drink is a grande, non-fat, sugar-free Vanilla latte extra hot. Yummy. I havent had one in a long time and today it just hit the spot.

Another favorite thing of mine is pedicures. I love the relaxation of it. It is definelty more enjoyable when you do it with a friend. This morning my dear friend Heidi Keller and I went on a walk (it was good girl!), headed out for a latte and then got a little pampering at the Pedi place. All of this while enjoying fellowship with a great friend.

PEOPLE it is 73 degrees today! I'm loving it. Tricia and I are headed out now to enjoy it. Hope everyone is having a blessed day today!
*Today I'm thankful for my cute toes.

2 comments:

mom said...

Hey girl I know your toes and those aren't yours. Whose are they??? mom

Happy Hollie said...

mom..it's just a stock photo...my toes are MUCH cuter!