Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Would You Rather Wednesday?!?!

Would you rather give up the sense of touch or sight and why?

Yesterday my staff took me out to lunch for my birthday. I choose Juana Iguana because i love their avocado burritos. Yummy! :) They bought me my favorite perfume (which I just ran out of) and they gave me a gift certificate to The Grove to do a little shopping. They spoil me! What a blessing they are in my life. Not many people can say they love those they work with. They have become my family and I consider them one of life's biggest blessings to me.

*Today I am thankful for a good nights sleep!

4 comments:

612 SW 50th Street said...

Much rather lose the sense of touch...I wouldn't ever want to miss seeing my kids grow up. It seriously would stink losing either though.

Kelli said...

I would want to lose my sight. I need to kiss my family!

Wendy Penberthy said...

i would lose my touch FOR SURE!! There are too many beautiful things to see in the world and to not beable to see every expression on my kids faces would be terrible. And I love pictures too much!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm finally logging on and posting a comment.

Hollie, You look amazing! I miss you soooo much and pray for you all the time. I love your blog. I love to see what the Lord is teaching you and how faithful you are to look to him and keep your focus on Him. You rock!

About the senses. . . I'd rather loose my sense of touch. I have to watch my baby Emma Kate grow up, I love to see how goofy my husband is, he's so much fun. But then I'd sure hate to miss his lucious kisses!!!

Miss you girl