Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Heart Southern California...


Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."

It has been so beautiful here the past few days. It's mid-January and I've been walking around in a t-shirt and jeans. You can't beat the weather. I've been trying to get disciplined to work out more regularly. For years I would go to the gym every morning and be there at 5 AM but the last 4 months it's been rather sporadic. It's been killing me to go to the gym when it's so nice out so I've been getting outdoors and getting some exercise. There are some large hills in the area where I live. I took this picture yesterday when I made it to the top of this huge mountain by my house. (Ok maybe it's not a mountain but my rents were impressed when I showed them when they were visiting.)The picture does not do justice to what I actually see. There is beauty all around and I'm reminded daily of God's greatness and love for us in looking at His creation.

*Today I'm thankful for the beauty all around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.