Friday, February 1, 2008

Travels...


So it's not as cold as I thought it would be. It's nice breathing in cool CLEAN air. I love California but you don't always get the clean air there. I'm sitting at a Starbucks drinking a latte and trying to get some work done. Pete is at a conference on Rondald Regan today. Yesterday we spent the whole morning driving from the Baltimore area to Virgina Beach. The afternoon was spent at Regent University (think Pat Robertson). They have an amazing campus. It was beautiful. (The picture is Pete in front of their fountain which is the central point of campus) They have only been in existance since the late 70's. They have numerous graduate programs and started an undergrad program about 7 years ago. We toured the campus and stopped in to see their Admissions and looked at their marketing. Pete has been looking at going to their law school so we toured that as well.
This side of the country is beautiful. It's nice to see green land and places that aren't overtaken with houses and shopping. Pete is educating me on the history in these parts and I'm learning a lot about the FBI, CIA, and military.
Last night we went to dinner and then a movie. Pete suggested 27 dresses and that is what we saw. ( I wanted to see Rambo) It's been a good trip so far.

*Today I am thankful for internet at Starbucks!

No comments: