Sunday, January 20, 2008

Person of the Week: Matt Elliott


I'm posting the person of the week a day early because I wanted to honor my brother in law on his birthday which is today. I couldn't think of a better person to honor this week as Matt is one of my favorites. I couldn't ask for a better brother in law and am so thankful the Lord brought him into our family. I can't imagine there being anyone better for my sister than Matt. He is Godly, caring, loving, patient and a great dad.

The following are reasons why I love my brother in law: 1.He's a hard worker. 2.He is a man of character. 3. He is always looking out for me and wants nothing but the best for me. 4.He helps me do the "man" things that I need help with. 5.He lets me take Ivy when I want. 6.He loves me. 7.He is my game playing bro!

Matt, I love you! I am so thankful for you and am honored to call you my brother. Thank you for encouraging me, helping me, your Godly advice, and wanting the best for me. You are a blessing to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love matt too!!! He is so much fun to be around. We wish we could see him more, but have so much fun when we do. Kelli is very blessed to have Matt. I love that he plays games too!!!!!