Monday, January 28, 2008

Person of the Week: Stacey Delzell (Happy Birthday!)

I love this girl! Stacey is one of my favortie friends back in Iowa. I got to know Stacey about 7 years ago. She married my good friend Chad and we hit it off from the beginning. When I was living back in Iowa I spent much time with Stacey, Chad and our friend Chris. They became my little family.

I've been out in California for almost 6 years and Stacey has been such a great faithful friend. We have kept in contact and when I go home she's always one person I want to spend time with.

Stacey, I love you! I wish I could be there on your birthday! Thank you for being such a great friend and keeping in touch with me. You're always so thoughtful of me wanting the best for me and always calling to see how I am. I'm thankful for our easy loving friendship. You are one of those friends where I can go two months without talking and then when we do talk it's so easy. Thanks for sharing your life with me. You are a forever friend and I love you much!

No comments: