Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Favorites....

First of all I want to say that I love the rain conditionally. I love the rain when I can stay at home in my comfy clothes and big blanket around me (not so much when I have to go to work). Last night Tricia and I spent the evening eating grilled cheese sandys and tomato soup, reading, surfing the net, and chatting. This has not happened in a LONG time. It was a sweet time to be snuggled at home while it was nasty outside. We were supposed to meet up with our friend Jenny down in LA but not one of us wanted to brave the traffic and weather. (Soon Jen... we love you!)

I wanted to share a favorite with you. I have no idea how to put a song on a blog so i thought I would give you the name and you could look it up on itunes. The song is "My Life, My Love, My All" by Kirk Franklin. I just love the song. Every time I hear it I tear up and love the words and power of the song. It rocks in my eyes. The lyrics are as follow....download it people!

My hands were made
To worship you
My heart, my King
It beats for you

[Pre-Chorus:]
Oh Lamb
So true
I surrender to you

[Chorus:]
My life
(I give)
My love
(I give)
My all
(All)

[Verse 2:]
Your touch
Your kiss
Your grace
To me
Is deeper
Than my soul can see
My purpose it changed
When I called out your name

My Life, My Love, My All

[Bridge:]
My past has been erased
With just one touch from you
My clouds
My rain
My pain
Has changed
Your blood has made me new

Oh Lamb so true
I surrender to you.
My Life, My Love, My All.


And When
This world
Has come
to end
And paradise
With you Begins
(and this is what He'll say)
Well done
you'll say
When I see your face

My Life, My Love, My All
Jesus you are: My Life, My Love, My All

*Today I am thankful for good health. I rejoice that overall I am healthy and don't have major health issues. IT's a blessing!!!

3 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Holla, Mike has this album, he loves it! See you soon!

Happy Hollie said...

Girl...i LOVE this album. That's my boy Mike! He knows whats hot and not!

Jenny M. said...

This rain is killing the visitor! On the news this morning they gave this little tidbit:

Total Rainfall since Jan 1st:

L.A 3.86"
Seattle 3.25"

Who said it never rains in Southern California???????? I came to escape the weather...oh well! Hopefully tonight still works out, if not, I'm here til next Saturday!! HOLLA to Brian!