Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Would You Rather Wednesday?!?!?!



Would you rather have a severe ear infection 3 weeks out of every month for the rest of your life or be married to a man (or be a man) who nurses instead of you (and in public) all 3 of your children?
* Death is not an option.
Before you answer you may need to read what could be reality: http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html

(seriously people...who could make this stuff up?!?!)
(Mom you can stop shaking your head at me)


*Today I'm thankful for the time I had with Julie Gebhard last night. I always love our time and find it fun, uplifting and encouraging. I love you and I'll take second place anytime!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's easy.....Kyle would nurse!!! So much easier for me, and he would have to worry about where to nurse in public. :)

Kelli said...

I'm speachless.....this is the first time that you haven't said that death is not an option. I would maybe pick death on this one......Hollie, what am I going to do with you!

Wendy Penberthy said...

oh girl, i think i agree with kelli on this one

Happy Hollie said...

Girls....don't ruin it. I thought it was assumed by this point that death would not be an option. Don't take the easy way out.

Happy Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hollie, up until now I have been just reading your blog, but this one is a beauty and deserves a response. Hollie, Hollie, Hollie as my head goes from side to side.

Your being watched closely from Clinton.

Anonymous said...

uh, i don't know what to say...i read a bunch of the excerpts in the link you posted and i'm a bit dumbfounded. i think since i didn't enjoy nursing that much anyway i would say i would rather have phil nurse our kids...but still seems to weird to me!

612 SW 50th Street said...

Unbelievable...

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hollie, this is Mike P..... the pain of the earache three weeks out of the month is no comparison to the pain of the embarrassment of nursing my children in public. Do they have a nursing bra size for me?? Thanks Hollie, Mike

Brooke said...

I mean What?! I had no idea men could even physically nurse...hahaha, but I am with Becca, let em' nurse.