Thursday, January 10, 2008


Last night the girls in my office and I decided to spend the evening together before our beloved Shannon moves up North. We have been together the last three years and have all grown quite close. We went out for dinner and then the girls came over and we had a little slumber party at my house. It was so fun just being together. We are all so different yet have a love and bond for one another that most people will never experience with their co-workers.
These girls have become more than my co-workers but my friends and family. They have encouraged me as their boss and friend and I'm so grateful that I was given the best TEAM ever.

*Today I'm thankful for the girls in Admissions!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the call last night...it made me feel very loved! I would guess the sleep over went like this...Hollie, Sarah and Shannon were asleep by 8:30pm and Megan and Erin were bored!!! HOLLA!

Happy Hollie said...

Actually MOST of the girls stayed up until midnight watching a movie. Hollie fell asleep on the chair at 10:30 and Sarah claims to have dozed off for one scene but everyone else was reporting it was a lot longer than one scene.

Sarah Ikegami said...

It was just one scene, my eyes were only closed for awhile but I heard everything! I'm a night owl, anyway, these days, pushing it to the double digits! Watch out, world, the new me has no bedtime! Woo hoo!

Jenny M. said...

Is that the Grove???

Ahhhh...I can't wait for walking outside in January and the smell of Gap clothes and The Cheesecake Factory!

Will you take me there?????

ROD said...

How far North? Portland has too much rain this time of year.