Monday, January 14, 2008

Person of the Week: Mayah Gorsh

Mayah is my lovely little neice. She is almost five years old and is so cute. She has the sweetest little voice and she likes to tease me. It's hard with her living in Iowa and I wish I could see her more than I do. Her mom does a great job reminding her who I am and I love the time we do get to see oneanother. It's been fun watching her grow and she is becoming quite smart.
Mayah loves to sing and loves her friends at church. My brother's family came out last April for a family vacation and we had a blast all being together. I've been missing them a lot the past month and wanted my little Mai-ti to know how much her Aunt loves her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute.....we had so much fun visiting last spring. I was just thinking that around this time we were looking at plane tickets and getting things organized. They still remember a lot about the trip. Love you, Becca

Anonymous said...

Aunt Hollie,
You are a scaredy cat and a silly girl. I miss you and love you.

(This is the message Mayah wanted to leave after I showed her the blog.)