Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some more favorites...


Ivy and Katie Penberthy are two of my favorite girls. I love them and enjoy getting to love on them and spend time with them. Ivy is talking more and I call her daily just to see what interesting thing we can talk about. I love Kate! It's so cute as she thinks my name is "Holla" I love it! I've really gotten into skulls (Mom, hold the comment...) so I bought the girls these matching shirts at H&M when I was in Washington DC. I love this picture of them.

*Today I'm thankful for laughter with Tricia last night...I needed it!

3 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Holla!!! Cute picture! I'm so happy Kate and Ivy made your blog together. We can't wait to see you!!

Kelli said...

Holla Aunt Hollie! Love the pic! Ivy

Anonymous said...

the photo is so cute! i would want to little girls just so i could dress them up similarly for photos! i love H&M kids clothes too. i was so excited when they opened some stores up in CA finally!