Monday, February 11, 2008

Person of the Week: Becca Gorsh (sista in law)

I Love my sister in law. I remember first meeting her when I was about 17 years old. She was the cousin of one of my friends. I remember running into her and telling her she needed to meet my brother and marry him. She was around 14 at that time. They started dating her sophomore year of high school and got married approximately 7 years later.

Our relationship has grown closer through the years and she is someone I have truly grown to love and appreciate. Becca is a great mom who loves her kids and I can tell that she really enjoys my brother. I love to see them interact and the fun that they have together. They truly love one another.

Becca, I apprecite you. I'm thankful you are part of my family. I'm thankful for the way you pursue me and check up on me. I appreciate the Godly advice you give me and the way I feel your care and love for me. I'm thankful that even though we live half way across the country you make sure I still have a relationship with your kids. I'm thankful for the way you love my brother and for raising my neices and nephew in a God honoring home. I LOVE YOU
SISTER!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hollie that is soooo Nice!!! I hope it works out that we can see you in June!!!! Love you

612 SW 50th Street said...

Hol, Great post...I agree with all of it...She's the best.