Friday, February 15, 2008

Hollie is back in the hizzie! Since Tricia and I became roommates I've tried switching up my routine. The last three years I would work out between 3-4 days a week at 5:30 AM. Once I moved that no longer worked. Tricia is a night girl so I programmed myself to stay up later. This has been great because it has given me more time in the morning to do my quiet time. The Lord is blessing me and I've thoroughly enjoyed this time with Him. This week Tricia and I began our commitment to get back to the gym. We took a body sculpting class two days ago and I can feel the pain in my arms and legs....I enjoy it. Pain equals progress!
Last night I got to watch Ivy and my friend Lynn came with me. It was fun to let Ivy dress us up and play and then get to spend time with a close friend. I slept in until 9 AM....I was tired. I've been having some late nights. Tonight Tricia and I are going to a girls night out with some girls from Grace. It should be fun.

*Today I am thankful for the extra sleep I got.

No comments: