Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Back...

I made it back from the East Coast. I got in late last night and I'm gearing up for a big work week. We have a big event on Thursday and I have a lot of things I need to finalize for it. I know Monday's I usually highlight a special person in my life but I decided to take a week off. I got a virus on my computer last week so I can't access my pictures at this time and what's a person of the week without pictures?!?!

I'm reading through a book called "Agape Leadership." It's a mini biography on R.C. Chapman. He exemplified what it means to lead in love. I have been challenged and convicted while reading this book. It's a great reminder of how I need to love and serve those I work with. I want "Leading in Love" to be the way I approach all things. This requires a selfless attitude and alot of faith.

"If we act only because our path is clear of difficulty, this is not Faith. Faith acts upon God's Word whatever the difficulty; and to walk by faith brings highest glory to God."

*Today I am thankful for the Word of God that encourages my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you!