Friday, February 15, 2008


I'm so spoiled and loved. These are just a few of the goodies I received yesterday for Valentine's Day. My morning started out with Lindsey coming over for breakfast. We meet once a week to encourage, love and grow in the knowledge of God. It was a sweet time. As soon as I got to work Ivy was waiting for me with some little goodies. My friends Gary, Voda, and Bette Lou had flowers for me. Sam and Noah sent me a sweet little gift. Then last night I went and spent the evening with Lamya and her two kids. She made a delicious meal, we put the kids to bed and had cheescake and coffee while watching Message in a Bottle. It was a great day. Once again I was reminded how good and faithful God is to me. He has abundantly blest me with people who love me and encourage me.
*Today I'm thankful for the ultimate gift of love...Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

um.....it wasn't just Ivy waiting for you.....her mommy was there too!