Saturday, February 2, 2008

God Bless America


I am digging the East Coast. It was beautiful yesterday morning and last night. I feel like all I did yesterday was eat and drive. We drove from Virgina Beach, to Annapolis and then on to DC. It was pouring rain for the majority of the drive so we were in the car from 12:30-7 (minus a lunch stop). I was getting antsy. I made Pete play "Hollie" games, took random pictures (see below) and I made Pete listen to "Love songs on the Coast with Delilah" Love it!!!


We spent the evening in Annapolis. It was really cute and quaint there. There were so many neat buildings. It reminded me of Santa Barbra or Solvang. We also went to the Naval Academy. The picture of me is in Annapolis by the water. They had little statues so I decied to get a picture with "Bob". I really do love the East Coast but I'm reminded of how blest I am in California too. It's definetly slower paced here. There are a lot of smokers here though! One more day and then I come home. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.


*Today I'm thankful that I'm in Washington DC. Maybe I'll run into George!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Glad you guys are havin' a good time. I was supposed to head home today but the pass is closed so I am staying until Monday...Holla!

Call me when you get back...love you!