Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Welcome Back Penberthy's

Last night I went out to dinner with my family and some close friends who just got back from overseas. We went to this fun little Japenesse resturant where they cook the dinner right in front of you. It was good. I got to know Wendy, Mike and their kids through my sister and Matt. They are best friends with Matt and Kelli and have become great friends of mine too. I love them!

Over the last two years I have gotten to spend quite a bit of time with Wendy and the kids and have come to love them a lot. Outside of my neices and nephews they are one of my favorites. Mike plays basketball overseas so when he's gone I spend a lot of time with them. Together Kelli and Wendy are a riot. (or out of control...however you want to look at it!) They are ALWAYS on me about something or someone but I know it's because they love me and want nothing but the best for me. They are truly my sistas!

I've missed you and am so glad you are back!

*Tdoay I'm thankful for a washer and dryer in my house.

4 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

love you girl!! it was so fun to see you, we have missed you. come over next week when mike leaves. i will get a sitter and we can all go for coffee, you, julie, kell, an i! love you! wendy

Kelli said...

Fun times Fun Times.......Love it when my peeps are home!

Swimwife said...

Yeah Wendy is home!!!!! So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

If that is Yamoto's I am soooo jealous!!!