Sunday, February 10, 2008


I have to mention this CD. It's really one of my favorites. I don't really dig a lot of talking in songs (i.e Boyz II Men) which Kirk Franklin likes to do and (and many times his editorial isn't biblically sound)but I really love this CD. There are a four to five songs on it where the music, words, and power of the song are of my liking. The following is another song on the CD that I love. If you can get passed Kirk's editorial then it's quite enjoyable.

Always
You know I’ve had some lonely days
I’ve made mistakes and had to pay
I’ve had some friends that walked away
Just like mama told me
But there’s someone whose love is real
Who cares about the way I feel
Every pain, and erase every stain
There’s peace when I call out your name

[Chorus]
Jesus, You’re my everything
The cross, You did that just for me
So whatever You take me through
I promise you
I’ll spend my always with you

No one can touch my heart like You
Or make me smile the way You do
I finally found someone who
Who really, truly loves me
And when my strength has come and gone
Your life in me it makes me strong
Your hand is where my heart belongs
You take all my pain and erased every stain
There's peace when I call out your name.

[Chorus]
Jesus, my whole life has changed
Since that day I cried Your name
For every time You’ve brought me through
I promise You
I’ll spend my always with You


*Today Im thankful for all the snuggles from Ivy last night.

No comments: