Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Becca!!!

I am so thankful for my sister in law. There are many things I love about Becca! The way she loves my brother would be at the top of the list. You can tell that they have a lot of fun together and that she adores him and I love that! You don't find that very often nowadays (how sad!) and I know Kyle is being well cared for.

Becca is a great mom! She's raising the kids in a home where they are growing to know the Lord. I love getting to see how she loves them and disciplines them. Thanks for making me sucha big part of your lives even though I live thousands of miles away. You are a blessing in the Gorsh family and I love you sweet sister.....a few more weeks!

Make sure Kyle takes you out and spoils you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....thanks Hollie!!!! Kyle is doing a great job spoiling me so far! We are excited for you to visit!! We getting some ideas of things we might do! See you soon!!

Kirra said...

Hey Hollie! That pic on my blog is in Ventura at a spot right between C-street and Rincon! Favorite place ever! :) Hope California is treating you well! Your pics from Pittsburgh were so fun!