Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Tricia....

I had to interrupt "Would You Rather Wednesday" to give a shout out to one of my best friends! I couldn't let this day pass without saying how thankful I am for this huge blessing in my life! Tricia was one of my first friends when I moved out to California. She has been the one friend who has experienced all of my ups and downs while I've been here in Cali...(thankfully there has been more ups than downs!)

Tricia is one of the most faithful, loyal and generous people I know. She is thoughtful and she would do anything for me. She is one of my big blessings in life. Tricia, I love you and am so thankful for you. Thank you for being so faithful to me and such an encouragement to me. I have really enjoyed going through the last 5 years with you. I'm so encouraged to see what God is doing in your life. I love seeing you so happy and enjoying your role as a new wife. May this year be filled with blessings and love. Thank you for being such a bright spot in my life. I love you sis and am excited to celebrate with you tonight!

4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I miss her...give her a big squeeze for me tonight.

Jenny M. said...

Me too! Wish I was celebrating with you!!

Julie Gebhards said...

I love Happy Hollie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hollie! You always know how to make a person feel special. I love you too!