Friday, September 12, 2008

A Good Read...

This post is more for all my girls out there. (although for all the guys that read this it's a great book for your wife or a good book for the type of wife you should be praying for). I just finished it and found it to be very capitvating. (ignore the cover of the book...if you know me it's way too formal for my style...i DONT have tea parties!)


The whole book is centered around Titus 2:3-5 "Older woman likewise are to be reverant in their behavior, not malicious gossips, nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, that the Word of God may not be dishonored."


I have a handful of girls that ask me to mentor them every year at the college. I tend to feel so UN-Qualified but I know I need to invest in these girls. This book has given me direction and is very practicial. I love my time with the college girls and consider it a huge responsibilty to teach and train them in Godliness. It has been a huge blessing and I love it. All my girl friends out there...read this book!

*Tonight I am thankful for the interns in my office. So insightful, funny, amusing, and they make me smile!

1 comment:

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

I love that book! :)
Can we have lunch soon...? Maybe on a Tues.? Let me know what you think. :)