Thursday, September 25, 2008


I have been so bad at keeping up the blog! I was out of town Sunday-Tuesday in Northern California. I was in charge of a fair for Christian colleges and Universities. There were 35 different schools there ready to talk to students and families about Christian higher education. I was praying that 100 people would show up as it was the first fair that I was in charge of and 250 ended up showing up! PTL!It was a good event and I am glad it's over!

I was back in the office today and leave tommorow morning for Pittsburgh. I have a recruiting event but get to see Voda so I am really excited. Tonight I went and met Kelli and the girls for dinner. They are a blessing to me. Ivy is getting so big and Sissy is a little lover.

I have been seeking the Lord a lot lately and learning what it means to wait on Him. I'm sure I'll be talking more about that soon...packing is waiting so I must go!

*Today I am thankful for the way Sissy smiles at me! love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holls,
Whos the baby? Cute

Heidi