Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!!!

Happy birthday to a great friend! There are many things I love about Jen. She has totally embraced me into her family and I love and adore the Sharpe's. Jen is one of those people who I can go to with anything and she won't sugar coat things just to make me feel good. She tells me the way it is and I know she loves me and will always be honest with me. I NEED that in my life!



Jen and I have A LOT of fun when we are together and laugh a lot. I lived with her and "the fam" last year for about 5 weeks before I was able to move into my new place. I had such a good time and enjoyed mornings with the family. (Kuddos to Scottie for putting up with me during this time :))


Jen, I truly love and appreicate you. Thanks for being a good friend to me and taking care of me! :) LOVE YOU SIS!!!

1 comment:

jens3mkc said...

Thank you Hollie, I love you and am honored and blessed to be friends with such an incredible person like you!!! I cherish our times together and our friendship!! Love ya girl!!