Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi...

I have been blessed beyond words when it comes to the friend department. I got to know Heidi four years ago when I started working at the college. Heidi was a life saver for me my first year as Director. I didn't realize how time consuming the marketing and advertising aspect of my job was and Heidi walked through it all with me. We have continued working very closely as she does all the design of the marketing for the school. Through the years she has become such a good, faithful and loyal friend.

I cherish her and love her whole family. Heidi is a faithful friend who is kind and thoughtful towards me. I'm so thankful for her on many levels. I love you Heidi and hope you have a great day today. I look forward to celebrating with you in the next week!

*Today I'm thankful for the Keller clan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hol,
One thing I have to say about you and Kel. You sure have some nice looking friends.
Mom