Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Would You Rather Wednesday!?!?

Would you rather be the guy in a factory who pulls the same lever 8 hours a day or a personal assistant to P Diddy? (things to consider: if you HAVEN'T watched "I Want to Work for Diddy" it's NOT as glamourous as you may intitally think, after 8 hours on the line you are done... no stress, with Diddy you are on call 24 hours a day but you get to travel all over the world) Death is not an option.

*Today I am thankful for my dear sweet friend Patty....without a dobt a blessing from the Lord!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Since I have worked in Hollywood, ah ah ahem...

PULL THE LEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would philosophize all day to myself while pulling the lever... plus, I'd switch arms and that way work out my biceps...