Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Year...

I can't believe I just began my fourth year as Director of Admissions at the college. I am so excited about this year and feel a great responsibility in leading the office. We have such a great group of students working in our office and I look forward to getting to know them better.

The pictures are of our first day together as an office. We always do a big staff picture for our office. We're missing three people but it's hard to make 20 plus schedules fit. There are so many different personalities and it was fun being all together on Tuesday night.

My hope is that I can love and serve them this year and we can all grow to be more like Christ.

*Today I am thankful for Megan. She's my right hand at work and has been such an encouragment to me this week! GO MEGS!

1 comment:

Swimwife said...

Whenever you post about Admissions at TMC I get so jealous that I don't get to work there anymore!! I love it! I will be praying for you all during this season! Have fun:)