Saturday, July 10, 2010

This morning Kelli, Ivy, Tiffany and I decided to go to some garage sales looking for some treasures. I have been looking for a black bookcase for all of my books and I haven't found one yet. We drove around for a couple of hours looking for good sales. The three of us decided we would put all of our finds on our blogs.
I didn't find much. My best find was an older hymal. I paid $1 for it. I've been looking on ebay at old hymals as I've been wanting to do some craft projects with old hymns. I love this one as it's antique looking and just what I was looking for. I also got a Cooking Light magazine.


The other two books "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and "What to Expect the First Year" are the ones that you are probably wondering about. :) I bought one of these books for a friend a year ago and it cost me almost $20. I got both books for $1.50 and they look brand new so I thought you never know when it might come in handy!


If anyone finds a nice black bookcase let me know. Still looking!!!

No comments: