Monday, July 19, 2010

My Brother....

My brother makes me laugh....ALOT. I love him too. He did a Dairy Queen run for Becca and I and sent me this picture with the following message, "Dairy Queen run Iowa style." If you know my brother he is definetly the quiet one in the family but he has the most suprising sense of humor.
Kyle is a good husband, leader at church, works hard with integrity and is highly respected. He is also a great dad. I went with Kyle one night to put the kids to bed so I could see their nightly routine. He would pray with them and then we would sing a song together. We put the girls down first and then went and put Mason down. Mason asked for the "I love Mason" song and my brother sang him a song that he had made up for each of the kids. My brother was so embarressed singing it in front of me and we both laughed through the whole thing but it was the sweetest thing.

Of course, I need to mention my sister-in law here because she is really the one who keeps the house moving while Kyle is working. They are both great parents and I enjoy watching the love and fun Becca and Kyle have together....after 15 plus years together. Love you guys and thanks for a great time.

2 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
612 SW 50th Street said...

Thanks Hollie. We had a great time with your visit. The kids loved seeing you as well. Love, Kyle