Sunday, July 18, 2010

I love my Family....

I really enjoyed my trip home. It was so good to see some friends and family. I got to spend all day with my brother and his family.  I got back to Des Moines last night. When I arrived they had kept the kids up a little later than normal so I could love on them before bedtime. Becca and I sent Kyle to bed and we stayed up late talking and having some good laughs with Kelli on speakerphone.

Today was a great day with church and family. We grilled out, Becca and I got a pedicure while the kids napped and then we played basketball, went on a drive and played in the house. The kids are obessed with Pistol Pete Maravich (this is GREATLY influenced by my brother) so most things we did revolved around basketball and The PISTOL.


It was so great to be with them, play, laugh, and I will be missing them when I go back tommorow!

No comments: