Saturday, July 17, 2010

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jesse Fullan...

Jesse is married!!! The Fullan family is a family I love and treasure in my life. We started getting close about 12 years ago and we have remained close over the years. Even after moving to California we have kept in contact and have grown closer. The boys have been my little brothers and I've enjoyed watching them grow and see how God is using them. I was so excited for Jesse when he called to tell me he would be getting married. He put his soon to be wife on the phone and I got to talk to her and find out why she would choose to marry Jesse and commit to him. I liked her.

It's been fun getting to spend time with this family the last couple days. I love them and am humbled by their love for me, prayers for me and interest in me. I heart the Fullans and am so glad I got to be a part of your special day.

No comments: