Thursday, July 15, 2010

IOWA...

Today was my first day back in Iowa. I got in at 11:00 PM last night and my sweet Sister in law, Becca, came to get me. I just love her. She is a great mom, wife and a good friend to me. When we got back to their house Kyle was anxiously awaiting our arrival acting like he was passed out on the couch. We had a good time talking until 1 AM! I am going to highlight some favorite parts of my day:

1. Waking up to Madison, Mayah and Mason wanting to cuddle with me in bed (even though it was 6:45!).
2. Getting see my new nephew McClain. He is so cute!
3. Mason asking me if he could come to my wedding, me explaining to him I'm not getting married, and then him going upstairs to pray that God would let me get married. He REALLY wants to come to my wedding
4. Mayah making up a song and singing it to me about how much she loves me.
5. Suprising my Grandma for a quick visit.
6. No 100% humidity like yesterday!
7. Getting to have dinner with my mom and dad tonight.

8. Going to the Fullans to hang out before the big wedding.
9.Singing with Aaron while he played the piano.
10. Getting to meet Sean and Jesse's soon to be wives.
11. Getting to lay in my cozy room at my parent's house while I type this.

Tommorow is more fun and friends!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

have fun..miss and love you so much!

Becca said...

That's sweet, Hollie!! We are so excited that you could visit and can't wait until you get back out here today!!